?

St Botolph's ChurchSt Botolph's Church

Please click on the image opposite for the Church history.

The church of dates from the fifteenth century but it is built on the site of an earlier church. This can be seen from the exposed portion of early fourteenth century tiled floor near the chancel arch. The church consists of chancel, nave, north and south aisles, north and south porches and a west tower. The building is constructed... more

St John's Church St John's Church

Please click on the image opposite for the Church history.

The Church Hall, next door to the old church, was built in 1936 on land which was sold to the Church by Herbert Kay (who retired from the Headship of the village school in 1939 after serving in that capacity since 1904). A course of bricks is engraved with the initials of the Sunday School children of that time and of others who who each... more

 

Come and Visit Us....Click on this map & information link!